Ben (Bahman) was born and raised in a warm family environment in Iran. Before he became a Real Estate Agent in Canada, he is a lawyer in Iran. His education includes BA in law and MA in International law. Throughout Ben’s career in legal services in Canada, he has received many compliments from several law firms and clients regarding customer service. Ben used to work for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees as well.
He received his real estate license from Sauder School of Business, UBC, in 2013.
Ben is an active, energetic, and sociable person and has a friendly and warm personality which comes from his family environment. He is passionate about promotion and building relationships.
He believes that referral through word of mouth is the most effective advertisement.
“It is not your client’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you.”
To Ben great service means,
- Educating clients and customers in terms of legal and real estate concepts and transaction process
- Being always available to the clients and have an effective communication with them
- Keep the clients updated regarding process and steps in a real estate transaction
- Have an effective and vast marketing for the subject properties
- Having in time and wise negotiation and bargaining.
- Have an effective problem solving strategy and technique
- Helping with client for the whole process of buying or selling from start till end
The relationship between a home buyer or seller and their Realtor is based on trust, shared goals and understanding.
Ben believes that to apply the above services we need two important tools: Integrity and honesty
“There is no pillow as soft as a clear conscience.”
Buying a home?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
Selling your home?
I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible.